9 Ph.D. positions are available in Marine Sciences, Technology and Management!
The nine projects will move among different fields to face several environmental issues. Innovative approaches will be proposed to address the #SDG14 #lifebelowater.
For the application process and project description see the link in bio.
- “Search for novel sustainable materials from marine and plant sources for replacing synthetic substances in cosmetics” *
- “Solid and semisolid formulations for supplements and cosmetics”*
- “Luxury and sustainability: Beliefs, Attitudes and psycho-affective determinants of individual behaviour”*
- “Innovative biomarine products for luxury packaging”*
- “Effects of coral diseases on the performance of large-scale coral restoration projects”**
- “A multi-layer framework to optimize coral restoration actions”**
- “A multidisciplinary approach to assess the impact of climate change and anthropogenic stressors on the biodiversity and health of coral reef associated organisms”**
- “Study of the biodiversity of Maldivian ecosystems through historical iconographic material analysis.”**
- “Ecological assessment of mangrove stands in Al-Zorah protected area United Arab Emirates”**
The deadline for application is 17th October 2022, 12:00 hrs
*Scholarships by PNRR. Innovation Ecosystems (MUSA)
**Scholarships by PNRR. National Centre of Biodiversity